Tuesday, March 18, 2014

How I Found Baphomet

Art By Raven's Child
Hello all you gorgeous readers! My name (here) is Ravens's Child but I am better known as Raven Crow Feather.  Random fact –Raven Crow Feather is actually a nick name which I created to honor the Gods I work with, who all have connections to crows and ravens.

 I am new to this whole blogging extravaganza so just work with me in the days to come that bare my post here on this beautiful blog of Baphomet (The Baphomet Project) and its posts contributing too.  This post will simply be an introduction about how I came to find Baphomet in my journey.

My journey to the Baphomet came through more in an esoteric stance. I am a Visual Digital and Traditional Artist, Novice Writer, Psychopomp, Clairvoyant and an Empath. Most of my life until recent years I never much embraced those more esoteric titles as, well –they are socially taboo. To say you speak with energies of any sort in these times, usually doesn’t give one any credibility in a modern social stance –despite it being part of the evolutionary process.

However for me despite the secrecy and taboo, since childhood I saw things in a different light. I don’t regard my experience in the sense of real or unreal that wasn’t the focal point -but what universal truths of falsehoods could I learn from the encounter at all -and that stand true to this day.  I believe that all things have purpose because all things teach a sum of value no matter how insignificant real or not the subject matter holds lessons and purpose and it exist in all objects real or not.

For me baphomet turned from a scary idea in my Christian roots, to a philosophy when I had to come to terms with why bad and/or difficult things exist. It got me thinking about why would a God of peace as most societies preach, would allow pain. Then it got me thinking –what gives me the right to define God through such limited conventional constraints? Many encountered some event that made them question the afterlife but disregard that they are experiencing it constantly through a limited perception, a perception based on bias humanistic means.

These humanistic wants clouded my better judgement of why these things can and do persist –and all these things to me exist because like all things to evolved on their own they need a shadow side, and oppose, that rock covering the seed of the tree, the moth cocoon -because shadows aren’t bad they are simply what we can’t except in our own live so we fear them because the humanistic condition causes us too. Evil is not always an action, and even then if it is, it can be simply a way we can’t understand and it becomes evil because we fear it.  Some actions that are negative are beneficial, some are not because they are done in excess, the same can be said of those who do thing with good intent yet cause many to suffer.

When I found Baphomet I did not find It as God, but an emblem, or sign of God outside of human creature comfort, a good symbol to define what God in Its form is and isn’t about. To me Baphomet shows the crux of the human and divine condition and how to approach our own humanity and divinity. It shows that “there is no spoon” (not to be cliché) per-say.

Our own perception of reality, can be used as a tool of great intellect or used against us in fear, but even more so it can be in harmony with all things and natural cycles, it can become keen and intuitive knowing when things are balanced and when they aren’t and acting in a rational yet spiritual manner.  In short I found Baphomet through a life time of initiation and spiritual emergency –through the darkness and by the darkness I was guided to the complimenting light.

Many blessings!



3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing!!! you have such a beautiful outlook!!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing with us Raven's Child. I really enjoyed the blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed...Baphomet reminds us to 'see' beyond form when working or pursuing Diviinity.

    ReplyDelete