Monday, March 24, 2014

Introduction of Liber XXVIII - Ayin Ein Æon

Some of us here at the Baphomet Project have seen a short book floating around the Internet and felt the need to share it with readers of this blog. 

This is the introduction to that book, Liber XXVIII - Ayin Ein Æon. It is being shared with permission from the transcriber of the book, Florian-Ayala Fauna. We will be posting a blog post every Monday for the next four Mondays sharing different segments of this four-part book. 



Revelations 13:15 - “And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.”

On March 23rd, 2013 at 4am I performed an elaborate ritual taken from a book of ceremonial Renaissance Magick attributed to the work of Henry Cornelius Agrippa involving spirits both "Good and Evil" after specific instructions from the Holy Guardian Angel - Azrael.

During the ritual, I evoked the divine androgynous deity Baphomet while burning different resin incenses and musick I had just completed, as well as reading Aleister Crowley's "Hymn to Pan". They appeared as a four-headed, multi-limbed and winged being with the head of a goat, stag, canid, and dove. After seeing them across the linen-covered table taking in the offering of dark bread and goat's milk, I invited them to co-inhabit my body for three days as instructed by Azrael.

For three days, around noon, I transcribed a total of four books that were not of my writing which I have been very hesitant about sharing until very recently.

It may also be another part of my consciousness that I am not fully aware of.

With all this considered, there are some aspects to this experience I may spend a life time trying to figure out or leave as a mystery for another Adept to solve.

- Soros Ayala Tsal,
March 6th, 2014

1 comment: