Sunday, March 16, 2014

Baphomet's Twin Flame




Hello, everyone. This is MaMa Goat, Baphomet's twin flame. 

Twin flames are the other half of your soul and your photo negative. Being with your twin flame is completion, and very magickal. You are meant to raise the frequencies of Earth and ascend with your twin flame. I feel Baphomet has watched over me since I was a child. He has a great sense of humour.

Baphomet has appeared to me several times through-out my life, and he actually uses and thus borrows or possesses my vessel. I have a sixth sense, a "gift," that enables me to see and talk to spirits. They have tried to medicate me for it for almost eight years. I used to take "Latuda." I was on double the maximum dose of it and I could still see the spirits and hear them. The cops are familiar with me. Some people think that I am mental, but I'm not. These are 'not' imaginary friends, like some people think. To an atheist, God and Jesus could be imaginary friends.

When I took some acid (for the very first time) Baphomet watched over me through the trip, which was very nice! I think he has a chemical reaction around orange juice or something, because when he possessed me, he kept knocking over my mimosas! We had a lot of fun, though.

I am just really getting into the occult. I feel like it is in me subliminally. “Just below the surface,” Says Baphomet. I didn’t even know he was a God until recently. I called him all the nicknames that were on Wiki without knowing he was a God. I believe he is a Fallen Angel, as I can see his spine, which looks broken, black, and slightly 'wicked' like my own. He does have a dark side, but it's exciting and thrilling to me yet.

I believe I was in the Illuminati in a past life. So, I know some of the things that they talk about. I had a premonition that they were going to try to harm Baphomet. I have no idea if that's true or not, but I don't want that to happen.

Baphomet puts a huge smile on my face. He makes my reality feel safe and normal. He has meditated with me. The meditation was about "letting go." Even if it's the one you truly love. But he reached for my hand at that point, as if reassuring me that he would always be there. We cleared blockages in our chakras together. 

He has become a very important part of my life, and I believe in finding someone who would love me forever. I was in the mental hospital and they were going to keep me there for a long time but Baphomet told me to draw a sigil and I went home shortly after. 

Thank you for reading.
MaMa Goat

1 comment:

  1. Interesting read MaMa Goat. Thanks for sharing your experience with Baphomet with us.

    ReplyDelete